Liability Insurance, Security Bond and Comprehensive Background [...]
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
• To send periodic emails.
• The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Anonymous aggregate information from visitors of our site such as the time of visit, pages visited, and the IP address of your computer may be used for analytics purposes.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. Your information can be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may constitute or contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by our firm for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use. We honour similar requests relating to the privacy of email communications.
1050 McNicoll Ave, Unit 1
Scarborough, ON M1W 2L8
Call Jan-Pro Today at 1-888-977-1444 and get the cleaning your office deserves.
Outsourcing your office’s cleaning services is a strategic [...]
- How to Hire the Right Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Service...More
- Why Hire an Industrial Cleaning Service...More
- Tips to Finding the Best Office Cleaning Services...More
- The Pros and Cons of Buying a Cleaning Franchise...More
- How Salon Cleaning Services Can Help Your Business...More